Cancun International Airport was reported to have had over 12 million visitors walk the it’s doors in 2011, flights to Cancun for 2012 are likely to increase given the increase in direct flights and flights from the UK. Here is a little airline directory that will help you on your way to one of our amazing destinations Cancun, Caboa and Puerto Vallarta.
- AirTran has released a Nonstop Service beginning May 27, 2012 to Cancun. They have released flights from San Antonio and Austin Texas for $388 return valid for travel till November this year.
- British Airways have released direct flights to Cancun from Gatwick Airport a quick search for dates in September shows return flights for $519 EUR.
- Virgin America has direct flights from LA and San to Cancun, Carbo and Puerta Vallarta, connection flights to Seattle, Boston, NYC / JFC , DC /IAD and coming soon Philadelphia.
- Interjet has connecting flights via Mexico City from San Antonio to Cancun, Carbo and Puerta Vallarta.
- American Airlines has direct flights from 8 States across the USA to Cancun: Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, LA, Miami, NY and San Francisco daily. The airline also has flights to Puerto Vallarta from Chicago, Dallas, Memphis, Portland and Seattle / Tacoma.
- AeroMexico has fights to multiple destinations across USA and the world. 2012 will be bringing in new direct flights from Monterrey (6th March), New York (2nd July) and Miami (4th July). Aeromexico is also the key airline for travelling around Mexico.
- Air Canada direct flights to Cancun from Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto. Puerto Vallarta and Cabo also have flights flying in from Calgary, Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver.
- Spirit Airlines has flights to Cancun from Denver, Detroit and Ft. Launderdale.. they release specials almost daily on return flights to Cancun. If you are a member of their $9 club you get access to airfares as low as $9 at times.
- US Airways flies direct to Cancun from Boston, Charlotte, Philadelphia and Phoenix, as well as direct flights to Puerto Vallarta from Phoenix and Reno.
- United Airways provides flights to Cancun, Cabo and Puerto Vallarta from Chicargo, Cleveland, Newark, Washington DC, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, LA, San Francisco and Denver.
- Delta Airlines has direct flights to Cancun from 17 different locations across the USA, 7 to Puerto Vallarta and 5 to Cabo. Click on the Delta link to find out if they fly from your home town
- Jetblue provides direct flight service from Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, NYC/JFK and Boston and numerous connecting flights to the rest of the country.
- Frontier has direct flights to Cancun from 9 destinations across USA as well as flights to Puerto Vallarta and Cabo.
- WestJet flight search shows that they between 5 and 14 flights into Cancun daily, also have flights servicing Puerto Vallarta and Cabo.
- Sun Country Airlines has all year round flights from Lansing, Minneapolis St Paul and Dallas and seasonal flights from Austin to Cancun.