Traveling is awesome, but one thing standing in your way could be outrageous airfare prices! I am going to give some guidelines on how to ensure you get great airfare rates.
1. Compare multiple airfare websites in order to ensure you’re getting the best deal possible. Also keep in mind if you don’t have a specific time to travel and would just like to get notifications when airfare is low subscribe to a very useful website called www.airefarewatchdog.com
2. The cheapest days to fly throughout the week are Tuesday & Wednesday.
3. Subscribe to airlines and receive emails with discounts and notifications when they are having deals/savings.
4. Join reward programs with airlines such as Delta sky miles, JetBlue’s TrueBlue, American Airline’s AAdvantage program, and many others and receive special benefits.
5. Book as far in advance as you can.. Tickets can get very pricey last minute.. Especially during popular travel times such as Spring Break, Christmas, and Summer
6. If possible, fly at less popular times such as: September, October, early December